No-Bake Cracker Snacker
- 2 packages corn bugle snacks, original flavor, 5 ounce
- 1 package square cheese-flavored crackers, 10 ounce
- 1 package soup and oyster crackers, 10 ounce
- 1 package original flavored goldfish crackers, 6 ounce
- 4 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package original ranch salad dressing mix, 0.4 ounce
- 3/4 cup buttery flavor popcorn oil
A crunchy, well-seasoned munchie to have on hand for snacking or packing in festive tins for hostess gifts or college student "care packages."
- In large roaster, combine bugle snacks, all crackers and pretzels. In small bowl, combine dill, lemon pepper, garlic powder and salad dressing mix. Sprinkle evenly over dry snacks. Slowly add oil, stopping occasionally to gently toss with rubber spatula or wooden spoon. Store at room temperature in covered container up to one week.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.