5 ways to serve RumChata
If you haven’t tried RumChata, you’re missing out. This creamy liqueur is made from a mix of premium Caribbean rum and the finest dairy cream from Wisconsin, finished off with a mix of unique flavors from six different countries.
The only thing better than RumChata: these delicious RumChata cocktails, perfect for the holidays!
- RumChata Root Beer Float: Pour 4 ounces of cold A&W Root Beer or Dad’s Root Beer into a glass filled with ice. Top with 3 ounces of RumChata. Tip: The high levels of citric acid in other brands of root beer may curdle the cream.
- RumChata Hot Chocolate: Fill a mug with 2 ounces of RumChata and top with hot chocolate.
- Orange Creamsicle RumChata: In a lowball glass filled with ice, combine 2 ounces of RumChata and 1 ounce of Tattersall Orange Crema.
- Apple RumChata: In a cocktail shaker with ice, combine 1 ounce of apple liqueur and 2 ounces of RumChata. Strain into a sea salt rimmed martini glass.
- RumChata Eggnog: In a highball glass filled with ice, combine 2 ounces of RumChata and 4 ounces of eggnog.