3 years ago
Muffin Tin Spaghetti Pies
A fun twist on traditional spaghetti dinner that your whole family will love!
Preparation time: 40 minutes, including pasta cook time
- 4 ounces thin spaghetti, broken in half and cooked according to package directions
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 12 frozen meatballs
- 1 ¼ cups Lunds & Byerlys Pasta Sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 ounces)
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Spray twelve 2 ½-inch muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine egg, Parmesan cheese and milk. Stir in cooked and drained pasta.
- Divide spaghetti evenly among muffin tins. Using the back of a spoon, press mixture onto bottoms and slightly up sides of muffin cups.
- Place one meatball in each spaghetti-lined cup. Spoon pasta sauce evenly over meatballs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 2 minutes more or until meatballs are hot and cheese is melted. Remove from muffin tin and let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Serve.
Recipe inspired by Better Homes & Gardens