Mini Tater Tot Hotdish
A favorite Minnesota comfort food in fun, personal-sized portions!
Preparation time: 45 minutes
1 pound 85% lean ground beef
¼ teaspoon salt
Black pepper to taste
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
½ bag frozen green beans
½ bag frozen sweet corn
1 medium onion, chopped
2 teaspoons minced garlic
About 30 tater tots, cooked
¼ cup shredded cheddar
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef with salt and pepper until browned, about seven minutes.
- Add the soup, frozen vegetables, onion and garlic. Cook until heated through.
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Add a few cooked tater tots to the bottom of four 14-ounce ramekins.
- Fill each ramekin (or oven-safe dish) ¾ full with the hotdish mixture.
- Top with more cooked tater tots.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar on top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, then broil for 3-5 minutes more until the cheese is browned and bubbly.