Mini Tater Tot Hot Dish
- 1 pound 85% lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 bag frozen green beans
- 1/2 bag frozen sweet corn
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced, garlic
- About 30 tater tots, cooked
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
In a large skillet, cook ground beef with salt and pepper until browned, about seven minutes.
Add the soup, frozen vegetables, onion and garlic. Cook until heated through.
Heat oven to 350 F.
Add a few cooked tater tots to the bottom of four 14-ounce ramekins.
Fill each ramekin (or oven-safe dish) ¾ full with the hot dish mixture.
Top with more cooked tater tots.
Sprinkle shredded cheddar on top.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, then broil for 3-5 minutes more until the cheese is browned and bubbly.