- 2 cups kale, chopped in strips
- 2 cups dinasaur kale, chopped in strips
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups red chard, chopped in strips
- 2 tablespoons fresh organic garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2-3 tablespoons tamari
- 3-4 tablespoons black sesame seeds
Enjoy as a wonderful side dish or main course.
- Combine all the greens and mix in a large bowl.
- Heat skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil and garlic and sauté for a few seconds. Add 1/2 of the greens and sauté for 3-5 minutes, tossing continually. Add remaining greens and tamari and sauté for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until soft but still bright green. Add black sesame seeds and serve.
Tip: Cooked chicken, beef or tofu can be added to make this an entrée.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.