Maple Holiday-Spiced Roasted Delicata Squash
Tender delicata squash roasted with fall spices and real maple syrup. The skin of the delicata squash is completely edible, making this vegetable incredibly easy to prepare – just slice, roast and enjoy.
2 delicata squash, cut into slices
½ tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons real maple syrup
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground coriander
¼ teaspoon coarse sea salt
¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- Heat the oven to 425 F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut both delicata squash in half, scoop out the seeds with a spoon, then cut into ½-inch slices.
- Combine the olive oil, maple syrup, cinnamon and coriander; whisk until well combined.
- Place the squash slices into a bowl and add maple syrup mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Place onto the baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 7 minutes, then flip the squash over. Continue to bake for about 10 minutes, then flip the squash over again. Continue baking for a few more minutes, until the squash is fork tender. Remove from the oven and let cool for a bit before transferring to a serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.