Maple Dijon BLT Sliders
The secret to these irresistible mini BLT sandwiches is crispy bacon coated with a sweet and tangy maple Dijon glaze.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
For the Maple-Dijon Glazed Bacon:
¼ cup pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
8 cracks coarsely ground fresh black pepper
1 pound sliced bacon
For the BLTs:
12 slider buns, toasted
2 ripe Roma tomatoes, sliced
½ head iceberg lettuce
1 cup mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Whisk together syrup, Dijon and black pepper.
- Lay bacon on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove bacon and any grease that has accumulated. Pat bacon dry with a paper towel.
- With a pastry brush, brush bacon with syrup mixture until completely coated.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until bacon is glazed. Remove from oven and cool.
- Assemble BLTs: Spread mayonnaise on the buns, then add lettuce, tomato and bacon.