Maple Coffee Chia Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups organic coffee, finely ground
- 1 3/4 cups filtered water
- 3/4 cup L&B Organic Chia Seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon L&B Organic Chia Seeds, (for garnishing)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup L&B Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 tablespoons L&B Pure Maple Syrup
- 3/4 cup organic half-and-half
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 6 whole coffee beans, optional, (for garnishing)
In a coffee maker, use the coffee and water to brew coffee, and then set aside to cool.
In a large glass bowl, combine the coffee, ¾ cup of the chia seeds, vanilla, ⅓ cup of maple syrup and half and half and stir until well combined. Cover the bowl and chill the pudding in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
Remove the pudding from the refrigerator, stir it, divide it between 6 small custard cups and chill overnight, uncovered.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip together the cream and 3 tablespoons maple syrup until soft white peaks form. Pipe or spoon the whipped cream onto the pudding cups.
Garnish each of the pudding cups with a coffee bean and a sprinkling of chia seeds.