3 months ago
Make it at home: Sunny Broccoli Salad
Studded with sweet raisins and crunchy sunflower nuts, our Sunny Broccoli Salad is a customer favorite – and now you can make it at home!
6 (1-cup) servings
Preparation time: 30 minutes, including bacon cook time
- 2 pounds broccoli, cut into florets (5 cups)
- 10 slices bacon, fried crisp, crumbled
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup sunflower nuts
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- In large bowl, combine broccoli, bacon, raisins, sunflower nuts and onion.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; blend well. Toss dressing with broccoli mixture. Refrigerate, covered, several hours.