3 weeks ago
Make it at home: Sunflower Pasta Salad
Our deli Sunflower Pasta Salad gets rave reviews – and now you can make it yourself at home!
10 (1-cup) servings
Preparation time: 30 minutes, not including refrigeration time
- 12 ounces dry
- 1 cup Lunds & Byerlys Parmesan Dressing, divided
- ½ cup salted sunflower nuts
- ½ cup thinly sliced celery
- ⅓ cup chopped cooked bacon
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons diced pimiento
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, ½ cup dressing, sunflower nuts, celery, bacon, onion and pimiento.
- Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
- Before serving, stir in remaining ½ cup dressing and sprinkle salad with Parmesan cheese.