Lori Anne's Peach Cobbler
- 3 cups Peaches, pits removed and sliced
- 1 cup sugar, divided, plus...
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream, (optional)
“ This is my personal cobbler recipe, the one I make for my family and friends Everyone says that our peaches are too good to cook, but they all love this cobbler!” — Lori Anne Carr
- Heat the oven to 400F. Place sliced peaches in 8x8-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, add remaining sugar and flour. Stir to combine; create well in center. Add egg and melted butter. Stir just until flour is moistened.
- Place spoonfuls of batter evenly on top of peaches. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
- Recipe source: Titan Farms
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.