2 years ago
Making your own lobster rolls is surprisingly easy! Serve with Lunds & Byerlys Kettle Chips.
Preparation time: 45 minutes, including time to cook lobster
- 2 cups cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 4 hot dog buns
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- In a medium bowl, combine lobster meat, mayonnaise, chives and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Butter the outside surfaces of hot dog buns.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Place buns, buttered side down, in skillet. Cook until slightly browned or toasted, about 2 minutes per side.
- Open buns; fill with lettuce, then lobster mixture, and serve.