Lobster Cake Brioche Sliders
Make seafood sliders in a snap with Lunds & Byerlys Lobster Cakes, available in our meat & seafood department. These sliders make an impressive appetizer, or they can also be served as a light dinner with a green salad on the side. Delicious paired with a sparkling wine.
- 6 strips bacon
- 4 ounces mayonnaise
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Diced red onion
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 St. Pierre Brioche Rolls, available in our bakery.
- Lunds & Byerlys Lobster Cakes, available in our meat & seafood department
- Sliced tomatoes and lettuce leaves for topping
- Pickles for serving
- Heat oven to 400 F. Lay bacon strips on a foil-covered baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and slightly crisp. Allow to cool and break into halves. Set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon zest and diced red onion; season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Turn your oven to broil. Cut the St. Pierre Brioche Rolls in half lengthwise and arrange them, cut side up, on a baking sheet. Brush with butter and broil until golden.
- Place Lunds & Byerlys Lobster Cakes on a baking sheet under the broiler and cook, rotating as needed, until golden and warmed through, about 6 minutes.
- Spread the cut sides of the brioche rolls with some of the lemon & onion mayonnaise. Serve the Lobster Cakes on the buns, topped with tomatoes, lettuce and bacon. Serve with pickles.
Recipe adapted from St. Pierre Bakery.