Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- 2 pounds baby yellow potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon diced minced onion
- ½ teaspoons salt
Bring a large pot of water to boil.
Add diced potatoes and cook until tender, about 10-15 minutes depending on how large your chunks are.
Strain and let cool.
In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt (or sour cream), milk, garlic powder, minced onion and salt.
Once potatoes are cool, mix together potatoes with Greek yogurt mixture.
Mix in crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions. Serve and enjoy!
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.