Lemon Wasabi Shrimp Cups
- 8 egg roll wraps, (from one 16-ounce package)
- Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Robert Rothschild Lemon Wasabi Sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons hopped cilantro
- 4 teaspoons minced pickled ginger
- 1 1/4 pound cooked shrimp, tail off
- cilantro leaves
Egg roll wraps are baked in miniature muffin tins and filled with a flavorful shrimp mixture.
- Arrange stack of wraps on cutting board; with sharp knife trim to a 6x6-inch square, cut into fourths. Brush cornstarch dusted side of each wrap lightly with oil; press firmly into miniature muffin tins, oiled side down. Bake in preheated 325 F oven until golden brown (about 13 minutes). Cool completely in tins. Remove cups and store at room temperature in airtight container up to 3 days ahead. Combine wasabi sauce, bell pepper, cilantro and ginger. Remove 32 shrimp; refrigerate, covered. Chop remaining shrimp; stir into wasabi mixtrue. Refrigerate, covered, serveral hours.
- To Serve: No more than 2 hours before serving, fill each cup with scant tablespoon shrimp mixture; top with a shrimp and garnish with cilantro leaf.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.