Lemon Cloud Dessert
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages lemon gelatin, 3 ounce
- 1/2 can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed, 12-ounce
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, 8 ounce
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 inch Lunds or Byerly's tube Angel Food Cake, torn into 1pieces
- 1/2 cup flake coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans, toasted
- In 2 cup glass measure, combine water and gelatin, stir until gelatin is dissolved. Refrigerate until thickened, but not set (60-75 minutes). Pour orange juice concentrate into another 2 cup glass measure; add enough cold water to measure 2 cups. In large bowl, combine gelatin and juice. Fold whipped topping and orange zest into gelatin mixture. Arrange half of cake pieces evenly in bottom of 9x13 inch baking pan. Pour half of whipped topping mixture over cake. Repeat layers. Combine coconut and pecans; sprinkle evenly over top. Refrigerate, covered until firm (4-5 hours) or overnight. Cut into squares.
To toast coconut and pecans, spread evenly in shallow baking pan. Toast in a preheated 325 F oven until golden brown (8-10 minutes), stirring frequently. Cool.