Dinner just got a little more exciting thanks to our L&B Sauces. Our chefs created all the sauce recipes in-house and they’re made with the best ingredients, so they taste amazing. The ready-to-heat sauces are the building blocks for dozens of quick, easy meals.
Meet the lineup: Cheese, marinara, sausage tomato, Swedish cream, yellow curry, orange ginger, sweet Thai chili, General Tso’s, tomatillo verde and Caribbean BBQ.
Isaac, our FoodE Expert at Lunds & Byerlys Chanhassen, created three quick and easy recipes that feature our L&B Deli Sauces. Give one of these recipes a try or dream up your own creation. With these sauces, the options are endless!
Carnitas Tacos with Tomatillo Verde
- Olive Oil
- 1 package L&B Shredded Pork Carnitas
- 1 package flour tortillas, taco size
- 1 container L&B Tomatillo Verde Sauce
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced (optional)
- Heat skillet to medium-high. Add olive oil to the skillet and once warm, add the carnitas. Cook the carnitas until crispy and reduce heat to low.
- Add the crispy carnitas to the flour tortillas.
- Drizzle with L&B Tomatillo Verde Sauce.
- Top with minced onion, cilantro and jalapeños as desired.
Sweet Chili Wings
- 1 container L&B Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 package L&B Chicken Wings (found in meat department)
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 bag L&B Sliced Almonds
- Heat oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire cooling rack on top of the baking sheet.
- Divide the L&B Sweet Thai Chili Sauce in half and reserve half for use later. Add the raw chicken wings to the first half of the L&B Sweet Thai Chili Sauce and toss lightly until coated. Place the wings on the cooling rack on top of the baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. During the cooking period periodically brush L&B Sweet Thai Chili Sauce on the wings.
- While the wings are cooking, finely slice the scallions and roughly chop the cilantro.
- Check the internal temperature of the wings to ensure they are a minimum of 165 F. Once the wings are fully cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes so the sauce can set and toss with any remaining L&B Sweet Thai Chili Sauce.
- Sprinkle the wings with scallions, cilantro and almonds.
Yellow Curry with Basmati Rice and Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- Kosher salt
- 1 package baby carrots
- Olive oil
- Black Pepper
- 1 package L&B Ready to Heat Pulled Chicken
- 1 container L&B Yellow Curry Sauce
- 1 cup L&B Basmati Rice
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- Place washed Yukon gold potatoes in a medium saucepan with cold water. Season water with Kosher salt. Bring the potatoes to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer.
- Heat oven to 425 F. Clean and peel baby carrots and cut into a medium dice. Toss the carrots with olive oil, Kosher salt and black pepper. Add carrots to a baking sheet and place in oven. Roast carrots until tender, about 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- While the potatoes and carrots are cooking, heat the shredded chicken with the yellow curry sauce in a sauté pan and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low. Once carrots are roasted, add to the pan.
- Check the potatoes for doneness and strain when complete. Quarter the cooked potatoes and set aside.
- Reheat the L&B Basmati Rice. Place rice in the bowl, top with potatoes and add the chicken curry mixture. Garnish with sliced scallions.