There’s no question that one of the hottest beverages these days is LaCroix Sparkling Water. The only way to make them tastier? Turn ‘em into cocktails! Here are 5 fun ideas:
- LaCroix Mule: Fill a glass half full with ice, then add 1½ ounces whiskey, 4 ounces ginger beer and top with Lime LaCroix. Garnish with a lime slice.
- LaCroix Lemon Drop: Fill a glass half full with ice, then add 2 ounces vodka, 1 ounce simple syrup and top with Lemon LaCroix. Garnish with a lemon slice.
- LaCroix Radler: Fill a glass half full wit ice, then add 1½ ounces gin, 4 ounces Stiegl Radler and top with Grapefruit LaCroix. Garnish with a grapefruit slice.
- LaCroix Berry Spritzer: Fill a glass with 4 ounces chilled rose and top with Cran-Raspberry LaCroix.
- LaCroix Bellini: Fill a glass with 4 ounces chilled Prosecco and top with Mango LaCroix.
- Piña Croixlada: Mix together 2 ounces rum, 2 ounces pineapple juice and the juice of ½ lime. Top with coconut LaCroix. Garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple.