Korean Beef & Vegetable Noodle Bowl
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Honey, (brown sugar would also work)
- 1 teaspoon hot chile sauce, such as Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound flank steak
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 2 cups shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups broccoli slaw mix
- 6-8 ounce package thin rice noodles
- 2 green onions, sliced, for topping
- Combine 2 tablespoons sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, hot chile sauce, vinegar and garlic in small bowl.
- Cut flank steak against the grain into bite-sized strips.
- Combine steak strips with 2 tablespoons of soy sauce mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Heat large skillet or wok to medium-high heat.
- Add steak and cook until cooked through, about 5-8 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Add additional 2 tablespoons sesame oil and cook shallots, mushrooms and slaw mix until softened, about 10 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, prepare noodles according to package.
- Add noodles, beef and the rest of the sauce mixture. Stir well to combine and cook a couple of additional minutes to warm up the sauce.
- Serve topped with green onions. Enjoy!
- Recipe by: greens & chocolate | http://www.greensnchocolate.com/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.