Key Lime Parfaits with Berries
- 1/2 cup key lime curd
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups blueberries
- 1 1/3 cups raspberries
- 8 Byerly's Coconut Macaroons
- grated lime zest
Prepared key lime curd can be purchased in the grocery department near the preserves.
- Combine key lime curd and yogurt until well mixed. Combine berries. For each parfait, use 1 macaroon, crumbled, 1/4 cup key lime mixture and 1/3 cup fruit. Layer one-third of each amount (gently pressing down on macaroon layer), in order given, in parfait glass, small wine glass or martini glass. Refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- To Serve: Garnish with grated lime zest.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.