Kalbi Sirloin and Scallion Skewers
- 1/4 cup Tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons mirin, sweet rice wine
- 2 tablespoons Lunds & Byerly's Kalbi seasoning
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds Premium Choice Boneless Top Sirloin Steaks, cut 1 1/2-inch thick
- 24 bamboo skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- 24 2inch pieces scallion, green onion
- In mixing bowl combine Tamari, grapeseed oil, mirin, Kalbi, sesame oil, and red pepper.
- Cut sirloin against grain into thin strips. Place in bowl of Kalbi marinade; toss to combine, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to high. Thread sirloin strips onto skewers and place a piece of scallion on tip of skewers.
- Place on hot grill and cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer to serving plate and serve immediately.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.