Italian Three Cheese Panini
Servings:*16 mini sandwiches
- 1 loaf Lunds or Byerly’s Artisan Tuscan Bread, sliced by bakery, 16 ounce
- 2 tablespoons deli style mustard
- 2 ounces aged Provolone cheese, cut into 8 thin slices
- 2 ounces Pecorino Fresca cheese, cut into 8 thin slices
- 2 ounces Italian Fontina cheese, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- Spread one side of eight bread slices with mustard.
- Layer 2 slices of each cheese on four bread slices. Place remaining bread slices over cheese.
- Spread butter over both sides of sandwich.
- Preheat panini grill; to high. Place 1-2 sandwiches on grill; close and grill until golden brown (4-5 minutes). Remove sandwich and keep warm while cooking remaining sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich into fourths and serve with soup.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.