Italian Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Tapestry Mclaren Vale Chardonnay
- 2 tablespoons Instant Gourmet Rustic Italiano Blend Seasoning
- 4 Organic Smart Chicken Boneless, Skinless Breast Halves
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup drained and thinly sliced Alessi Sundried Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh snipped basil
- Combine wine and Italiano seasoning; let rest. This will reconstitute the seasoning blend.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add oil to skillet, swirl to coat.
- Cook chicken in skillet until nicely browned on both sides (2-3 minutes per side). Lower heat to medium, cook chicken, turning occasionally until chicken reaches 165 F. on instant read meat thermometer (about 4 minutes). Remove chicken; keep warm.
- In same pan, add garlic and sun dried tomatoes; stir until garlic becomes fragrant (about 1 minute). Remove pan from heat, stir in wine mixture. Return pan to heat; add chicken, heat through.
- Allow sauce to reduce slightly (about 1 minute).
- Arrange chicken on serving platter; pour sauce over chicken, garnish with basil.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.