Italian Chicken and Pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 small onion, cut into eighths
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained, coarsely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted sweet peppers, undrained, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 1/2 pound tri-colored fusilli
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Colorful main dish.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken, onion and garlic over medium heat until chicken is cooked through (about 6 minutes), stirring occasionally. Drain. Stir in artichoke hearts, peppers and olives. Cook over medium-low heat, until heated through (about 6 minutes). Meanwhile cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions until almost tender; drain. Transfer pasta to heated serving platter. Toss in Parmesan cheese and chicken mixture. Serve immediately.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.