- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 6 cups hot black coffee
- 3/4 cup Irish whiskey
We recommend Jameson or Bushmills Irish whiskey in this smooth coffee drink. Both can be found in our Wines and Spirits shops.
- In small mixer bowl, beat cream and 1 tablespoon sugar until soft peaks form; set aside.
- Combine remaining sugar, coffee and whiskey. Pour into mugs; top with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
- FoodE Tip: For best results, be sure to chill the bowl and beaters before whipping the cream.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.