Ice Cream Tiramisu Cake
- 1 1/2 packages frozen lady fingers, 3-ounce
- 8 tablespoons Kahlúa, divided
- 1 pint Blue Sky™ Double Chocolate Ice Cream, softened
- 1 bar Ghirardelli® Sweet Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, shaved, 4-ounce
- 1 pint Blue Sky™ Cappuccino Ice Cream, softened
- 6 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Coffee Caramel Sauce
- Line a 9x5 loaf pan with plastic wrap, letting overhang long sides about 3 inches.
- Separate 1 package lady fingers into 4 strips; brush cut sides with 4 tablespoons Kahlúa. Place 1 strip in bottom of pan, cut side up. Place two strips along the longer sides of pan, cut side to inside. Split remaining strip in half and fit into short sides of pan, cut side to inside, to completely line loaf pan with lady fingers.
- Spread chocolate ice cream into bottom of lady finger lined pan. Sprinkle one-third of shaved chocolate over ice cream.
- Separate remaining half package lady fingers into two strips. Brush cut sides with 2 tablespoons Kahlúa. Place one strip cut side down over shaved chocolate. Brush with 1 tablespoon Kahlúa.
- Spread cappuccino ice cream over lady finger layer. Sprinkle one-third of shaved chocolate over ice cream. Place remaining strip lady fingers cut side down over ice cream. Brush with remaining 1 tablespoon Kahlúa.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- To Serve: Ten minutes before serving, using plastic wrap, lift tiramisu out of pan. Microwave coffee caramel sauce; cut tiramisu into 6 slices. Place slices on serving plates; drizzle each slice with one tablespoon caramel sauce. Sprinkle with remaining shaved chocolate.
Tip: Stand mixer with paddle type beater may be used to soften ice cream.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.