3 years ago
How to Make a Bacon Weave
No more bacon falling out of your BLT! Thanks to this easy trick, you can layer bacon on any sandwich with ease.
3 slices of bacon per bacon weave
- Cut strips of uncooked bacon in half.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and top with a wire rack.
- Using an over-under technique, weave the 6 half-slices of bacon together on the baking sheet to form one weave.
- Repeat with additional bacon if desired.
- Bake 25-28 minutes at 400 F.
- Place weaves on a paper towel lined plate to drain grease.
- Serve layered on any sandwich. Perfect for BLTs!