2 months ago
How to grill corn
There’s nothing better than fresh summer corn on the grill! Here’s our go-to recipe for perfect corn every time.
Corn, in husk
Oil (canola or other neutral oil)
Butter, for serving
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Peel back husks, leaving them attached at the bottom. Remove silk.
- Tie husks back together using a thin strand of leftover husk.
- Place corn in salted water for at least 10 minutes, until ready to grill.
- Heat grill to medium (or heat a grill pan to medium-high); brush corn with oil and cook over direct heat for 10-20 minutes, turning frequently, until tender and slightly charred.
- Let the corn cool for a couple of minutes, then add toppings such as butter, salt and pepper – or try one of these tasty corn toppers for an extra flavor boost!