Homemade Everything Ice Cream Pops
These easy ice cream treats are filled with delicious chunks of brownies and Oreo cookies – or mix it up with your own favorite ice cream add-ins!
time: 30 minutes + overnight freezing time
- Vanilla ice cream
- L&B Brownie Bites
- Oreo Cookies
- Popsicle sticks
- Small paper cups
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer to soften for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a sharp knife, chop up the Brownie Bites and Oreos into
- When the ice cream is soft enough, stir the Brownie Bites and Oreos into
the ice cream.
- Add the mixture to small paper cups; put them in the freezer for 20
minutes to set. Tip: use a muffin tin to help keep the pops upright in the
- After 20 minutes, place popsicle sticks into the cups. Freeze
overnight. Remove from cups by cutting the side of the cup with
Serving suggestion: Serve in a muffin tin.