4 years ago
Peanut Butter Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
Rosie Anderson, our FoodE Expert at Byerly’s Chanhassen, shares this easy family favorite cookie recipe:
- 3 cups Our Family Old-Fashioned Oats
- 5 tablespoons Jif Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups Crystal Brown Sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup Land O’Lakes butter
- ½ cup Lunds & Byerlys Chopped Peanuts (optional)
- 24 Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses
- Mix together first three ingredients. Set aside.
- Stir together sugar, milk and butter in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until it comes to a boil; boil for one minute. Remove from heat. Add peanuts (optional).
- Pour liquid over oatmeal mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Drop by tablespoon onto parchment paper and press Hershey Kiss into cookie. Let set until firm.
Amount: 2 dozen