Delivery and drive-thru
You can have your online order delivered or pick it up at a one of our supermarkets.
You will be asked to enter a delivery destination ZIP code or choose a store for pickup. If you have registered and shopped with us before, your ZIP code or pickup information may already show on the screen.
Deliveries occur seven days a week throughout the Twin Cities metro area. The location of your destination address will determine which days and times deliveries are available for your area.
- The delivery fee for all orders, regardless of size, is $9.95.
- Our online shopping service requires that you or a designated recipient is at the delivery destination at the scheduled delivery time to receive your order. If no one will be at the destination address at the scheduled time, please contact us in advance at 952-548-1400.
- If no one is at the destination at the scheduled delivery time it may sometimes be necessary to charge a restocking or redelivery fee to your credit card. We will contact you if this occurs.
- New orders can be placed as late as 4 hours before your scheduled delivery, assuming a delivery time is available for that day.
- You can change the delivery date or time for an existing active order up to 12 hours before your scheduled delivery, assuming a delivery time is available. Go to My Account to view active orders.
- Orders can be placed as early as 30 days prior to your scheduled delivery time.
- You or a designated recipient at least 21 years of age with valid identification must be available for delivery of alcohol.
- You can update your existing address or update special delivery instructions by visiting My Account.
- Our professional delivery staff is trained to not accept tips. If you think your delivery person deserves special recognition, contact us via e-mail or by calling 952-548-1400 and we will share your comments with the appropriate people.
About Drive-Thru Pickup
Orders may be picked up seven days a week at several of our supermarkets throughout the Twin Cities metro area. The store you select will determine the days and times available for drive-thru.
- The fee for store drive-thru is $4.95.
- New orders can be placed as late as 4 hours before your scheduled pickup time, assuming a time is available.
- You can change the pickup date or time for an existing active order up to 12 hours before your scheduled pickup time, assuming a new pickup time is available. To change your drive-thru date and time, visit My Account.
- Orders can be placed as early as 30 days before your scheduled pickup time.
- State regulations require that you or a designated recipient at least 21 years of age with valid identification personally pick up alcohol inside the Wines & Spirit Shop at the store selected for drive-thru pickup. The alcohol portion of your order will be ready inside the shop at the same scheduled time you select for drive-thru pickup. You can pick up your alcohol order inside the shop before or after receiving the rest of your order outside in the drive-thru pickup lane. Orders that include pickup of wines or spirits must be scheduled for Monday through Saturday. State regulations prohibit the sale of alcohol on Sundays.
- When you arrive at the store to pick up your order, drive through the left lane of our “Parcel Pickup” area. This lane is designated for online shoppers during designated pickup times. An attendant will verify your order and place it in your car for you.
- If you cannot pick up your order during the scheduled time, please contact us in advance at 952-548-1400.
- If you do not pick up your order during the scheduled time, it may sometimes be necessary to charge a restocking fee to your credit card. We will contact you if this occurs.
If you have more questions about our online shopping service, contact us via e-mail or by calling 952-548-1400.