Servings:*8 (8-ounce) mimosas
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Byerly's Champagne, chilled
- 4 cups Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- fresh pineapple
- mint sprigs
Pineapple is the sign of hospitality. Enjoy this taste of the tropics at brunch or before dinner.
- In blender, combine 1 cup crushed pineapple, 2 cups champagne and 2 cups ice cubes; blend until smooth. Pour into pitcher; repeat with second batch. Combine coconut with powdered sugar. Dip rims of cocktail glasses in pineapple mixture; dip into sugar mixture, pour Hawaiian Mimosa into prepared glasses. Garnish with fresh pineapple wedges and mint sprigs.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.