Harvest Potato and Arugula Saute
- 2 baking potatoes, (about 1 pound)
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, (about 1 pound)
- 2 yams, (about 1 pound)
- 6 slices thick-sliced applewood smoked bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Urban Accents Montego Bite Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 4 (23 ounce) packages arugula, stems removed, snipped
A colorful side dish.
- Wash, peel and dice all potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces. In large skillet, saute diced bacon until brown, add butter; heat until melted. Stir in potatoes and onion, saute, covered, until potatoes begin to soften (10-15 minutes), stirring occasionally. Stir in seasonings and arugula; stir until arugula begins to wilt. Serve immediately.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.