Ham N Cheese Strata
- 12 slices bread, trimmed and cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 (2 cups) package shredded Cheddar cheese, 8 ounce
- 6 Eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
Prepare ahead for brunch, luncheon or supper.
- Cover bottom of buttered 9x13 inch baking pan with half of bread cubes. Layer broccoli, ham and cheese over bread; top with remaining bread cubes. Combine eggs, milk, onion, salt and mustard; pour over strata. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven until tests done when knife inserted in center comes out clean (55-60 minutes). Let stand 10 minutes. Cut into squares.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.