Halibut and Veggies in Foil
- 2 cups sliced carrots, (1/8 inch)
- 1 small leek, cut into 1 1/2 inch julienne strips (1 cup)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1/4 cup marinated sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 4 halibut fillets, 6 ounce fillets
- 4 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Heat oven to 450 F.
- Cut four (12x16 inch) pieces of foil. Arrange ¼ of carrots, leeks, corn kernels, tomatoes and basil in center of each piece of foil; top with fish. Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, gingerroot, salt and pepper.
- Fold foil edges together to form packet; place on baking sheet. Bake until fish just flakes with fork and vegetables are crisp-tender (17-20 minutes).
- To Grill: Prepare grill. Using direct heat cooking method, arrange packets on grill rack 4-5 inches over medium-high heat. Grill, covered, until fish just flakes with fork and vegetables are crisp-tender (17-20 minutes).
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.