Grilled Rib-Eye Steak with Bodacious Red Soppin' Sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Lunds and Byerlys Signature Beef Rub
- 4 boneless rib-eye steaks, 12-ounce steaks
- 3/4 cup Texas on the Plate Bodacious Red Soppin' Sauce
- 4 slices butter, (1/2-inch thick, from a 1/4 pound stick)
- In bowl combine oil and beef rub. Rub onto both sides of steaks; place in zipper closure plastic bag and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place steaks on hot grill; cook 4-5 minutes. Turn steaks over and brush tops of steaks with soppin’ sauce. Cook 4-5 minutes, turn and brush opposite side with remaining sauce. (Discard any basting sauce not used.) Cook 1-2 minutes, turn over and place a piece of butter on each steak; cook additional 1-2 minutes. Transfer to plates and allow to rest 8-10 minutes. Serve with additional sauce, if desired.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.