Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad with Balsamic Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
This flavorful salad is fancy enough for company, but easy enough to make any day of the week! Delicious served with crusty artisan bread from our bakery.
Preparation time: 1 hour 15 minutes (including 30 minutes marinating time)
- ¼ cup + 3 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys Balsamic Vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12-16 ounce) All-Natural Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 (5-ounce) packages mixed salad greens
- In small bowl, combine ¼ cup of the vinegar, olive oil, ½ teaspoon of the garlic, salt and pepper. Place pork in food storage bag. Pour marinade over pork; seal bag. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Using direct heat cooking method, arrange pork on grill rack over medium-high heat. (Discard marinade used on pork.) Grill, covered, turning occasionally, until instant-read meat thermometer
registers 155 F, around 18-20 minutes.
- Transfer pork to platter; cover with foil and allow to stand about 10 minutes before slicing into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining balsamic vinegar and garlic with the Dijon mustard. Slowly whisk in extra virgin olive oil to combine. Gently stir in blue cheese.
- Arrange mixed greens on large serving platter; layer sliced pork over greens.
- Pour vinaigrette over pork and greens. Garnish with additional blue cheese crumbles if desired.