Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- ½ Fyffes pineapple, peeled, cored
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño chili pepper, finely diced
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Heat your grill (pan) over medium-high heat.
- Lightly brush the pineapple slices with oil and grill for 2 minutes on each side.
- Dice the pineapple and mix all of the ingredients. Enjoy!
- Recipe source: http://www.turbana.com/fruit/pineapples/recipes
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.