Grilled Peaches n’ Quinoa Ball Jar Breakfast
- 4 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys maple syrup
- 1 cup Cooked Lunds & Byerlys quinoa, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 cup Greek Gods honey yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Lunds & Byerlys roasted sunflower seeds, unsalted
- 1/2 pint raspberries or blueberries
Make ahead for quick, easy on the go nourishment to support your busy morning routine. We recommend making these on a Sunday to have for the coming week.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Brush peaches with maple syrup. Place peach halves on the grill cut side down for 4-5 minutes. Flip and grill another 4-5 minutes, or until caramelized and juicy. Remove from grill and chill in refrigerator. (Can also be broiled on baking sheet, just watch them so they don’t burn.)
- When peaches cool slice each half into sixths. Toss with chia seeds.
- Place 2 tablespoons of quinoa in bottom of each of the four jars. Top with about an eighth of the peaches, two tablespoons of yogurt, 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds and 2 tablespoons berries. Repeat.
- Garnish top with a few raspberries, sprinkling of chia seeds and a couple fresh mint leaves (optional). Good for 4 days in refrigerator.
- Calories: 320 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 35mg Carbohydrate: 43g Fiber: 7g Sugars: 25g Protein: 9g
- Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.
Optional ingredients: Fresh whole mint leaves
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.