Grilled Peaches n’ Quinoa Ball Jar Breakfast
- 4 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys maple syrup
- 1 cup Cooked Lunds & Byerlys quinoa, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 cup Greek Gods honey yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Lunds & Byerlys roasted sunflower seeds, unsalted
- 1/2 pint raspberries or blueberries
Make ahead for quick, easy on the go nourishment to support your busy morning routine. We recommend making these on a Sunday to have for the coming week.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Brush peaches with maple syrup. Place peach halves on the grill cut side down for 4-5 minutes. Flip and grill another 4-5 minutes, or until caramelized and juicy. Remove from grill and chill in refrigerator. (Can also be broiled on baking sheet, just watch them so they don’t burn.)
- When peaches cool slice each half into sixths. Toss with chia seeds.
- Place 2 tablespoons of quinoa in bottom of each of the four jars. Top with about an eighth of the peaches, two tablespoons of yogurt, 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds and 2 tablespoons berries. Repeat.
- Garnish top with a few raspberries, sprinkling of chia seeds and a couple fresh mint leaves (optional). Good for 4 days in refrigerator.
Optional ingredients: Fresh whole mint leaves
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.