Grilled Peach & Arugula Salad
- 2 peaches, pits removed and cut into 8 wedges
- 5 ounces arugula
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoons Honey
- ½ teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon, (or substitute one teaspoon with 1½ teaspoons dried tarragon)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices prosciutto, cut in half
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
Heat grill to medium high, lightly oiling the grill grate. Place peach slices on the grill. Cook for about 1 minute or until the slices have grill marks. Turn wedges over and cook the other side. Remove from grill. In large bowl, add arugula and set aside
In a small jar, add vinegar, olive oil, honey, mustard, onion and tarragon. Shake vigorously. Season with salt and pepper and shake again. Add dressing to arugula and toss to coat.
Divide the arugula on four plates topping each with peach slices and prosciutto. Garnish with feta cheese and serve.