Greek Chicken Salad
- 1 pound Lunds or Byerly’s Deli Grilled Vegetables
- 2 cups shredded Lunds or Byerly's rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup cubed English cucumber
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup Gallas Gourmet Greek Salad Dressing, divided
- 1 (5 ounce) bag baby arugula
- 1 cup Odyssey® Mediterranean Herb Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crumbled garlic pita chips
- If grilled vegetables are very large, cut into bite-sized pieces. In medium mixing bowl, combine grilled vegetables, chicken, cucumber, olives and tomatoes. Toss with 1/2 cup dressing.
- In large serving bowl, toss arugula with remaining dressing. Spoon chicken-vegetable mixture over arugula. Sprinkle feta over and arrange pita chips around edge of bowl.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.