Gorgonzola Apple Slaw
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup apple cider or apple brandy
- ½ teaspoons sea salt
- ¼ teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 3 medium Honeycrisp apples, cored and cut into julienne strips
- 6 cups chopped kale
- 6 cups shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cups chopped shallots
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup sliced almonds
In medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, apple cider, salt and pepper.
Add apple strips to mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat.
In large bowl, combine kale, cabbage and shallots. Add apple mixture and Gorgonzola; toss to coat.
Transfer to a serving dish; garnish with almonds.