- 18 Eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1 (10 34 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup with 1/3 less salt
- 1 (4 ounce ) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 5 slices bacon
A make ahead brunch entree.
- Beat eggs with half and half. Heat butter in heavy skillet. Pour in egg mixture, reduce heat and as mixture begins to set, lift cooked portions with spatula to allow uncooked portions to flow to the bottom. Cook until well scrambled but still moist. Spoon into a buttered 2 quart shallow casserole. Combine next three ingredients, spoon over eggs. Dice bacon, fry until crisp; drain. Sprinkle over soup mixture. Refigerate covered. Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven, uncovered until heated through (about 60 minutes).
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.