Golden Cheddar Potatoes
- 1 (1 pound 14 ounce) package shredded hash brown potatoes, frozen
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 3/4 cup whipping cream
- non-stick cooking spray
- Combine the potatoes, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well. Spray large casserole with non-stick spray. Spoon potato mixture into casserole. Pour whipping cream over the surface of the potatoes.
- Bake, covered, in a preheated 350 F oven until hot and bubbly (50 to 75 minutes).
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.