Gold Label Ham with Maple-Caramelized Onion Fig Sauce
- 1 Lunds and Byerlys Gold Label Spiral Cut Ham, 6-7 pound
- 1 cup port wine
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 jars Lunds and Byerlys Caramelized Red Onion & Fig Savory Topping, 10 ounce
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Spiral cut hams may dry out if they are overheated. Be sure to follow directions and timings carefully.
- Heat ham according to package directions.
- In small saucepan, bring port wine and maple syrup to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook until reduced to ¼ cup. Stir in savory topping and crushed red pepper; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until reduced (12-15 minutes).
- Slice ham; serve with warm sauce.
The sauce may be prepared up to two days ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Heat sauce before serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.