Goat Cheese Studded Lamb Burgers
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons snipped rosemary, divided
- 1 tablespoon Benissimo Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup Benissimo Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup packet Savory Creations Beef Broth, mixed with 1hot water
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 4 Lunds & Byerlys Home Baked French Dinner Rolls, optional
- Combine lamb, cheese, salt, pepper, 1 tablespoons rosemary and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar in a large mixing bowl. Form into 4 burgers.
- Heat a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium high heat for 1 minute. Add oil, swirl to coat bottom of pan. Add burgers, cook until an instant read meat thermometer registers 160 F. (about 5 minutes each side). Remove patties to a platter; cover with foil to keep warm.
- Turn heat to medium low; add ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar, scrape up any browned bits from bottom of pan. Reduce sauce for 1 minute. Stir in remaining rosemary, beef broth and water mixture and honey. Simmer until sauce is thick and bubbly (about 5 minutes).
- Spoon pan sauce over burgers, or serve on dinner rolls, if desired.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.