Give the gift of food: 10 last-minute gift ideas
Looking for a few easy last-minute gift ideas? Food gifts are always appreciated! Here are a few ideas:
1. Lunds & Byerlys Minnesota Gift Basket: A gift pack filled to the brim with Minnesota food favorites.
3. Asaro Lemon Infused Olive Oil: This citrus-infused oil is delicious in pastas and meat dishes or drizzled on veggies.
4. Build-Your-Own Six Pack: Give the gift of a six-pack craft beer sampler.
5. Lunds & Byerlys Barks and Brittles: Our very own sweet treats, available in a variety of flavors. Makes a great hostess gift!
6. Powell & Mahoney Cocktail Mixer, with a local spirit: We recommend 2 GINGERS Irish Whiskey, made in Ireland but originally launched in Minnesota by local legend Kieran Folliard (yes, the same Kieran behind the Irish pub in Minneapolis).
7. Lunds & Byerlys Gourmet Sea Salts: The perfect addition to any meal, available in six varieties.
8. Jar of Bare Honey: Pure, locally-made honey made without chemicals or antibiotics.
9. Lunds & Byerlys Fudge: Traditional fudge, just like Grandma used to make. Available in seven delicious flavors.
10. Lunds & Byerlys Gift Card: Give the gift of extraordinary food any time of year!