Ginger Strawberry Mojito
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon (½ ounce) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons (2 ounces) spiced rum
- 2 tablespoons (1 ½ ounces) ginger ale
- 4 medium Driscoll’s strawberries, hulled and quartered, plus 1 for garnish
- 12 sprigs fresh mint, plus 1 for garnish
Place chopped ginger in a cocktail shaker and muddle.
Add quartered strawberries, mint sprigs and lime juice and muddle again.
Add ice, brown sugar and rum.
Shake vigorously to combine.
Strain into a double old-fashioned glass over fresh ice. Top with ginger ale. Garnish with remaining strawberry and mint sprig.