Ginger-Mandarin Old Fashioned with Peelz
- 1 Peelz Mandarin, peeled and segmented
- 2 brandied cherries, divided
- 2 thin slices fresh, peeled ginger
- 2 dashes bitters
- 2 ounces rye whiskey
- Ice cubes
- Candied ginger, for garnish
Muddle the Peelz Mandarin, one cherry, ginger and bitters at the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
Add the rye whiskey and ice and shake to chill.
Strain into a rocks glass with ice.
Garnish with a piece of candied ginger and the remaining cherry.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.